Monday, March 10, 2008

An Explanation of the Links List

I'm going to copy Kayla and explain who these people on my links list are. It's gotten pretty extensive, and I even recently added last names because I got two Julies! So, in case you were curious:

Alan Broadbent--In my ward, in Kyle's apartment, has very long legs. I have to like him because he is so gosh darn like my fiance. When he and Kyle get together, it's probably the funniest time ever.

Amanda Perren--Former beauty queen, still beautiful! She's dating the aforementioned Alan, and I see quite a bit of her at #8. We're planning a trip to Disneyland that is going to be (forgive the expression) the bomb.

Caitlin Carroll--My red-headed, world-saving, vegan-eating, women-defending, mission-going roommate.

Cannon --His friends call him Cannon, his enemies call him Rusty, and everyone else calls him Rusty Cannon. Imagine a cross between Tobey Maguire and George O'Malley from Grey's Anatomy, and then have him play piano and eat beets that he hates. That's Cannon. He lives with Kyle.

Carrie & Bret-- These guys were in my ward last year, and now they're married! They are an inspiration to us all. Bret's really tall, and used to wave to me when we passed each other on campus, so I've always liked him. Carrie is a Beck, which is a very big deal.

Christy Leininger--Despite the German last name, Christy is my sister! Read her blog for the most adorable pictures you will ever see in your entire life. Of my niece. And I guess the pictures of Danny are cute too. Christy has a beautiful life--living in the Bay Area with a perfect child and awesome husband, all the while maintaining her hotness.

Council Bluffs-- Kyle's roommate/nemesis. They are constantly making truces that don't last. I can't wait to vote for Council Bluffs for something. We became friends based on Werewolves, 24, and Squirt Gun Wars. OH and his name is Kasey Beck. But no one knows that.

Diana Holt--I knew her as Diana Hulme! I immediately liked her when I moved to Concord. She was a big part of my junior year of high school at Clayton Valley. Her mom is the most adorable woman on the planet!

Erica Teichert--I knew her when I lived in Pleasant Hill and went to College Park. Talk about old friends. We found each other again and are in the same ward now!

Gavin MacGregor--You may recognize his name from the BYU basketball team roster. Yes, that's how tall he is. Everytime I see him, Ben Folds is being played by someone. He is a former roommate of Kyle's, and still hangs out at #8.

Hillary Collette-- Hillary is the kind of woman that the YW in the ward worship. She has an adorable son and husband, and the most effulgent smile I've ever seen.

Janae Bailey--Janae is a girl in my ward who I knew from a distance for a year, and now we're finally friends! She's good to talk girly stuff with, but she also loves video games and Ultimate. I love her!

Juliann Munson--Jewels and I were high school friends (we had good times with Katy and Nieman), now she's married to Brett and is moving to San Jose--I finally get to see her in May when I get married!

Julie Saunders--Is a girl I really miss! She moved away and I haven't seen her since, but at least I have her blog to console me. She was in Park Place and was a fantastic exuberant expressive friend.

Katy Anderson--Sister and roommate. Funniest blog I read. That's all.

Kayle Moncur--Kayla and I were friends growing up in PHill. She introduced me to X-Files, mini bagel dogs, a social life...she was just a really big deal. Then she moved away before I got to high school, and we're totally friends again through blogging. Seriously, it's weird. I'll finally see her again because she lives near Kyle's parents! Her blog is an inspiration to me.

Kyle Vaughn--I don't even know this guy.

Lillian Geurts--I visit taught her, and now she visit teaches me! She's fantastic to talk to. I would hang out with her more if I loved snowboarding and other various sports...shame on me, because I WOULD like to hang out more! Lillian is awesome.

Lisa Feil--Lisa is my cousin and is Christy's age. That means, I worshipped her when I was little. Now she's married and pregnant!

Scott and Nancy Jacobs--My aunt and uncle in Walnut Creek! A lot of my friends here have met Uncle Scott, who won them over easily with his stories. They have 3 ADORABLE children who I love to spend time with. I miss them whenever I'm living in Utah!

Stephanie Coles--We were friends in high school because she was dating my friend, and then one summer that I lived at home we hung out all the time! Then I moved, and she got married, and I haven't seen her since. Steph, you need to blog more!

The Sartorialist--I love pretty clothes. This is why.

Whitney Richards--We miss Sister Richards! She was one of the first people in the ward to become my friend when I moved in last January. We watched X-Files together...and I really miss that. She's on a mission in Russia now.

Those are the people in my life. I like them all. I like the mall. I like themall.

11 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

Dude, you make me sound so COOL. I even want to be friends with me!

Karen said...

Hey, Scott and Nancy have FOUR adorable kids. You forgot to count Grace!!! Fun to know how you know al those guys. :)

Janae Wallace said...

What's themall? Should I like it too? I like how it sounds like I have multiple personalities in my description...haha. I am SO cool.

Christy said...

I am flattered. My baby really is that cute.

Katy said...

What am I, your clown?

Caitlin Carroll said...

Ditto Kayla and that if I wasn't me, I would definitely want to KNOW me. Thanks for boosting my self-esteem just a little bit :)

Kyle said...

I feel like I should introduce myself. I'm Kyle, the love of your life, the man you'll marry, the best kisser you'll ever know, a master dish washer, a friend of both wild and domesticated mammals, Alan's Roommate! There. Now you know who I am.

Stephanie said...

I know I know! I am really slacking with my blog, but I just take so many pictures and I hate taking the time to upload them all here, when I just put them on Facebook anyway. I'll try to blog more so I can keep you updated on my life :)

Anonymous said...

[url=http://sapresodas.net/][img]http://sapresodas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]quarkxpress 7 mac serial, [url=http://sapresodas.net/]Express 4 Mac WinZip[/url]
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]microsoft original software[/url] academic software pricing property sales software
Nero 9 Retail Price [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]academic software purchases[/url] nero 6 demo crack serial number
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]software reseller business[/url] adobe software online
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]Advanced Retail Price[/url] college student discount software
software selling website [url=http://sapresodas.net/]filemaker pro 10 torrent[/url][/b]

Anonymous said...

mtg dealer singles [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]black man dating white woman[/url] free trial dating sites http://loveepicentre.com/ ukpersonals

Anonymous said...

the boston tea party updated reports [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/betnovate.htm]betnovate[/url] drug interaction valium prilosec http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/hoodia-weight-loss-gum.htm cough medicine robotrip warning http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/keppra.htm
cardiac diabetic diet [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/avodart.htm]avodart[/url] high blood pressure and aspirin [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/finpecia.htm]stainless steel dental teeth[/url]