My birthday was so great! I got loads of fun presents from my loved ones. Tshirts, nice shirts, the special 50th anniversary edition of Sleeping Beauty, Photoshop Elements, fluffy pillows, a homemade pillow of a robot quoting Dickens, Himalayan prayer flags, movie theater candy and popcorn, a lint roller, Costco money, Forever 21 money, and a Vera Bradley messenger bag (raspberry fizz). I am very happy and grateful! Last night some friends came over and we ate some delicious cake and were funny together. My camera died right after taking this picture of the cake, so no pictures of us having fun. Oh well, we will remember it in our hearts.
Some more cool things:
- I just ate a Rice King potsticker for the first time, and it was the best potsticker I have ever had in my entire life.
- I've been listening to Nightmare Before Christmas for two days straight. 'Tis the season!
- I get to spend all my free time learning how to use Photoshop.
- We get to eat leftover cake for the rest of the week!
- The managers stained our cabinets today, so I'm high off fumes