Saturday, January 17, 2009

so

I saw Nieman today.  That was great.  I finally got to give her the present I bought in September, a robot onesie from Soel.  She'll need it someday.  

Today we went to Sundance with Celia and Katy.  We saw the gay friend on Mean Girls.  Katy saw someone from BSG.  Celia saw Mariah Carey.  It was cool.  I mean, COLD--freezing cold.   I'm glad we went though.  The best part was probably driving to/from Park City--lots of belting songs to Katy's new video camera.  Yikes.

I've been to the Pennyroyal twice in two days--because I am in love with a turkey sandwich there.   I think I self-actualized while eating it.  That bread.  That turkey.  That dijon.  Dang.

I have a Photoshop problem.  It's driving me crazy.  My edited pictures won't load.  Or send.  The pictures I loaded of Lucy on my last post--those aren't the edited ones.  I edited them, saved them as jpegs, and loaded them--but they showed up non-edited.  It's a problem.  (Mom, I hope you didn't order 50 copies of the unedited picture.  I'm having a panic attack just thinking about it.)  Do all of you Photoshoppers know anything about this?  

These are things that I am obsessed with:

Yes, they are all Anthropologie shoes, and therefore unattainable.  We all dream.

9 comments:

Alan said...

I've done it too. You have to be sure you're saving all the layers together.

TheMoncurs said...

Are you saving them as separate files? Like leaving the original as IMG321.jpg and letting the copy be IMG321COPY.jpg? That might help if you're not. But that's a weird problem..never encountered that before.

~Lara from the Sahara said...

u would be good friends with a girl from my church. she's obsessed with anthropologie. she actually has a blog as well. :] hahha

Nancy said...

If you make any changes to the original image, the program automatically saves it as a photoshop file: .psd. You must save as a .jpg which you get to from the file menu. Be careful of combining the layers unless you are absolutely sure you never want to fuss with the document in photoshop again. Once you merge, can't un-merge.

I always save the original image and then save as a copy because I'm really environmentally incorrect when it comes to digital storage. I waste lots of space!

Nancy said...

Okay, I re-read to understand the problem better. Are you saving them in a different folder by accident? Just an idea. I'm obsessed with photo management.

Karen said...

Becca--I ordered the photo that I got. NO clue whether it was edited or un--I thought that since Kayla did it, it might be ok?? btw--GREAT shoes

Jules AF said...

MARIAH CAREY??????????? My idol. ahhh 90s music.
(You make me sad when you don't comment.... tear) My self-esteem is measured by my comments.... And right now, it's low. :( haha I'm ridiculous.

Lisa said...

mmmmmm....shoes! LOVE!

Lillian said...

I saw (and took pictures of/with) lots of people! My favorites were definitely Liam Neeson and Robin Williams, though :) AND I watched Fanny and Alexander this week. Have you seen that one? TRIPPY! I am going to be watching the long, 5 hr uncut version this weekend. It should be an experience, if you care to join...