Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dinosaur Museum

The Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point is awesome.  We went on Saturday with Kaity and Alan.  It was a great deal because I have a pass (THANK YOU MOM!!!!!!) so I was free and all my guests were 50% off.  I have a feeling I will be going there a lot.  Ruby loooooved it.  She ran around to all the skeletons and models yelling "Rawr!!" because that is the only animal sound she knows, plus it's accurate.




 (Christy, avert your eyes. Megalodon coming up. It freaked me out but you will have a heart attack.)






  They have a cool physics room with lots of things to do.





We then went to Chili's for dinner.  I always always always get the Big Mouth Bites or whatever their sliders are called, and love them.  In the name of calorie-consciousness, however, I tried something new, off the healthier section of the menu.  It was nasty.  I should have seen that coming.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Looks super fun! Thanks for the boatload of photos!! And I like Kyle's new hair cut! :)

Chelsea Edgren said...

I looove the picture of Kaity feeding my little Ruby to the dinosaur. Yet another reason why she is going to run away and come live with me. :)

Chelsea Edgren said...

P.S. I will never use another emoticon without thinking of you.

myrtle said...

Great! Looks like you really had so much fun.=D
wow account for sale

Christy said...

Thanks for the warning-I held my hand up to the computer and scrolled as fast as I could:) Love that last picture. Lets go next week yes?