Monday, January 29, 2007

i'm trying to control myself

Sooo what's going on...

Celia freaked us all out on Sunday, but she's doing better. I get to go with her to the doctor this week, hooray! Actually I'm glad I can go, because there isn't a lot I can do for her medically, so any sort of moral support I can give is great with me. Otherwise it was a pretty dang good day, I did basically nothing besides church (got set apart for my nightmare calling, I'm starting to feel better though), hanging out with kids in my apartment, hanging out with kids next door, and playing Wolverines which I'm wild about.
Today Celia and Adam and I completely dominated our Folklore class by NOT taking our scheduled quiz that we weren't prepared for. We are smooooooth talkers...kind of. But I'm relieved because I hate failing things! I'd like to put that off for as long as possible. Ok guys you've gotta take a religion class from Brother Perkins! I look forward to Monday nights though for a reason other than 24!!! I know, ridiculous. But I have D&C from him, with Celia and Kurt and Donny, and dang it's awesome.

After a completely awkward FHE, I watched 24 and Seinfeld. That was a good time.
Now I have to read Edgar Allan Poe, the Bible, and go to Smiths. Hurrah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

monday is a special day. i'm so glad that it's tomorrow. And when i say tomorrow, i mean the day after the one I am going to have when i eventually go to sleep.