Saturday, January 27, 2007

breakfast in bed

Oh man I am tired. Freaking Whitney just HAD to entertain us with scintillating conversation until QUARTER AFTER FIVE in the MORNING. Just kidding, it was really fun. I'm still in bed, talking to Ashley and Celia. Liz just came in and woke us up with PANCAKES! That's never happened to me before! It was like the nicest cutest roommate thing to do ever. Celia just about cried. Let me tell you, that is a sweet way to get woken up.

I had a bad dream, Celia had a good one. Hers involved Mulder, mine involved Lance. Jealous? Yes, yes I am.

Ok so last night was some hardcore kind of fun. I was freaking out during our Wolverines game. WHO CAN I FREAKING TRUST? Now I'll never know! I didn't realize how susceptible I am to the persuasion of others. That's bad, right? The party at Chris' had some good and some boring and some weird. It was GREAT to see a couple of those boys that I've always been partially in love with, and even some girls that I like. But...I'm wasn't down with some of the people and/or activities, so I ditched it--twice. My other options were just too attractive to pass up!

Now I have to actually start the day (now that it's one in the afternoon). If anyone wants Chinese food...we're lowkey going out tonight.

No comments: