Thursday, January 25, 2007

This is ridiculous

I feel so stupid doing this all over again. gah.

Today is a day when I am never home! School, library, dinner at Cafe Rio (still not as good as Costa Vida or Bajio), then hanging out at Marc's house til FOREVER. All I wanted to do was wash three pairs of jeans...too bad his dryer sucks hardcore and it took hours and hours. At least I got homework done.

I feel so socially awkward about some things that happened today. But that's not rare. But I definitely missed out on some things because I was with Chris/Carl/Marc all night, and that makes me sad. Freaking opportunity cost. But I am still in love with them, of course. I just hate not being able to hang out with everyone at the same time. I thought about that a lot today. I've been hanging out so much with those guys, I've missed out on a lot of the Concord kid fun. Hanging out with Cameron/Seth/Kait at dinner was fun, but I definitely wasn't on the inside as much as I used to be. But..it's also important for me to have ward friends...and The House of Montague friends...what am I supposed to do?

Take this weekend, for example. Friday is the ward activity, which I've been enthusiastic about because I'm so excited to have/make/enhance ward friendships. But now it's also Chris' birthday party, which I totally can't miss. I guess I'll just go to that late? It frustrates me though, because there are so many times when it feels like there is NO ONE to hang out with. Gah all it would take is some coordination, then I could have fun ALL THE TIME.

Jeff called and asked me out for tomorrow night--maybe awkward, maybe not. Class friends making the jump to real-life friends--that's always interesting.

ALSO I got to text with Katy today because she had to talk to me about 24! She finally saw Monday's episode. Texting to Spain is weird.

And Whitney, I totally want to watch X-Files with you! It just keeps not working! But Celia and I are determined. Tonight we watched one about the guy who eats fat women...it was nasty.

And on THAT note, I'm done.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

what about watching some tonight? Just give me a time and i'm there!