Monday, February 12, 2007

I like my friends

This weekend was freakishly fun. Micah's cabin is GORGEOUS, it was so awesome to go there with everyone. I hope we go again soon, and plan it better, maybe even spend the night. There's enough beds for everyone, that's for sure. Easy to separate boys and girls--totally honor code appropriate. I would just love to wake up there and pretend it really was my house.

Stake conference was a big deal. I feel like I really got a lot out of it, which doesn't happen 100% of the time. I know it's terrible, but last stake conference I was just really BORED. I feel like I've changed a lot since then though. A lot has happened to me in the last several months. This time was incredible. Elder Uchtdorf (I think that's how I decided to spell his name) said so many things that I really needed/wanted/was interested to hear! Things that I've really been thinking about and focusing on lately. Sometimes stake conference is just a sweet pass to sleep in, but this time, it was a big blessing. HOPEFULLY I'm cool enough now that it'll always be that way.

And turns out I'm not terriblehorribledisastrous at chess. Or throwing a football. What a weekend of self-discovery it's been.

1 comment:

Council Bluffs said...

Yeah, murder on the dark was pretty much amazing. Next time we go we should make an oreo party out of it.