Wednesday, February 7, 2007

I keep getting wedding announcements in the mail, it's awkward because the girls are younger than me, what is up with that?

You can get free heart-shaped donuts at Krispy Kreme if you go at about 1 AM and you're a girl and you smile nice. Trust me.

So, a number of my dear friends are participating in a play, the name of which I'm not even comfortable repeating, it's all terribly awkward. I've kind of been against it from the beginning, but I have some crazy friends. Tonight was opening night, and I hadn't planned to go, because it would just be one long inappropriate awkward moment, and why would I want to sit through that? BUT Chris kept asking me to go with him, and I knew my friends would be hurt that I wasn't supporting them, so I went. And yeah, it was one long inappropriate awkward moment. But definitely an interesting cultural experience, very much out of my comfort zone, and it provided some unique bonding time with Chris. And my friends were so happy to see me there. Gah, the things I do.

Del Taco was sweet because of all the exciting new developments in THE GAME and I met some people I've been stalking (actually I prefer the term "investigating"). Weird to see them in real life! I hope I see Michael Pugh one day...as he lays dying. Because Kasey has just shot him. That will be a nice day.

1 comment:

TheMoncurs said...

It was the Vagina Monologues wasn't it. I'm horrified and intrigued by it at the same time. I'd like to see it, but then..maybe not. I think I might just read the book. With a book cover over the title so my poor husband can pretend I'm reading something else.