Monday, February 5, 2007

i'm glad i didn't die before today

Sometimes my life is so good it's ridiculous. Could I have had a better day? This whole weekend has been awesome. Friday night we set up a sweet hot springs trip, way more people came than I expected, there was some good bonding experiences, some rolling around in the snow, yeah that hurt. There is nothing better than the hot springs, with IHOP afterwards. Saturday was a sweet 8th grade basketball game--those kids are awesome--and lunch with my old freshman friends. They're all married and engaged...it was weird. And Los Hermanos isn't that good.
Saturday night was weird and very back-and-forth, but I ended up having a really good time. I'm enjoying the blending of my friends.
Today--Sunday--was amazing. I witnessed my first squirt gun assassination--hopefully the first of many. I was really excited to see that kid go down, is that bad? It was exciting. And the fireside with Elder Bednar was so cool. I had no idea that I would get to sit in the very front row! I felt so cool. I didn't know Chris's dad was going to conduct the meeting! That was awesome! And I totally love Elder Bednar, his talk was so awesome, and then I got to shake his hand. And apparently all my friends saw me on tv, it was SO AWKWARD having the camera right in front of my face during the closing song--it was pretty embarrassing actually. Celia just laughed the whole time...I hope people noticed.
And of course, there's always the Sunday night Werewolves/Wolverines tradition. I think tonight was especially awesome. That last 6-minute speed round was sweet. I have such a hard time knowing who to trust anymore. That's why I'll never be successful!
Anyways, I'm loaded with homework. I'm going to be up late.

1 comment:

TheMoncurs said...

Wow, I wish I had seen you on camera! You're like famous now. And that makes me cool by association.

Kayla