Wednesday, February 21, 2007

oh happy day

I just talked to Katy! She called from Portugal. I cannot believe her life. Someday I really want to go somewhere. I don't know when I possibly can though. But...wow. For now I'll live vicariously through my little sister.

Today I actually woke up and did homework. I never do that, I save it for late late at night. But I am feeling way overwhelmed with work, I hate midterms! But, I can feel better, because my paper's almost done! Now I just have a lot of things to figure out and then memorize. I will be so happy this weekend. Having a short week is nice, but it kind of screws me up when there's so much I have to get done. I'm liable to get sad because of so much work lately, BUT today I'm determined to be happy anyway.

Some crazy realizations have occurred to me, which enable me to NOT BE SAD EVER AGAIN. That is neat.

All I want to do is go eat Indian food!

Good things:
-Kasey is the squirt gun champion
-I got a really nice note from Julie
-Katy is happy and awesome in Europe
-Celia and Marc are happy together
-I will, someday, finish my Edgar Allan Poe studying
-Only 1 day of Tuesday/Thursday classes this week
-I talked to Biz and we're friends again
-I don't care anymore about things that used to make me sad
-Chicken Tikka Masala and Naan soonish hopefully
-My paper's almost done
-Whitney's secret was not what I thought it was...yeah I guess that's good
-Yesterday Celia and I saw 8000+ people that we knew

No comments: