Tuesday, March 13, 2007

oh you know

I really hope you guys have all watched Charlie the Unicorn.

Celia is massively sick--viral gastro-enteritis--so we missed our classes and our test, because I had to take her to the hospital. Two more days to study= silver lining.

24 was a tiny bit disappointing, but that's just because last week was so amazing. I finally talked to my long-lost New Mexican friend Alan, and he made me feel really good about some things. He's forgotten what my teeth look like though. I talked to Christy and realized that Pampo/Lucy is born in ELEVEN DAYS. I can't get over how exciting that is. All I've eaten today is breakfast foods. And that's okay with me.

2 comments:

Captain Crook said...

Yer talking gibberish!

We sure gave Thayer a scare today! I think that is the first time I have seen him panic.

TheMoncurs said...

Your boy is cute :)

PS Next time you are IN the state of Arizona, you should really give me a call. Congrats to Christy! I can't believe she's going to be a mommy!