Monday, March 26, 2007

You know, for kids!

HOLI HAI!!!!
(It's Holi!)

It was awesome. It could have been SO disappointing, but Katy P. came through as usual, and I had a blast. I was wrong to doubt. Something about Holi just fills me with such JOY that's akin to a spiritual experience. And that's not even blasphemy. I seriously feel so much love and good feelings and happiness at Holi, and I like everyone. I even love everyone. And for three years I've thought "Man wouldn't it be nice to like someone at Holi?" but it's just never worked out timing-wise....UNTIL NOW. Life goal=accomplished. Thank you, Boyfriend.

I helped throw a SWEET bridal shower Saturday, my first time ever. I'm proud, and it worked out beautifully.

Sunday=not a day of rest this week. Freaking folklore paper...ruining my life. I've sat on the couch ALL DAY working on it. Oh well, it'll be over soon. And then I'll reward myself with a Costa Vida salad, which is all I need to be happy. That, and maybe Adam.

I can't wait to be happy again...someday... like tomorrow.

Christy has a baby tomorrow, and Katy gets home in two weeks. She saw Journey in Madrid yesterday--color me jealous.

1 comment:

TheMoncurs said...

So is she getting induced tomorrow or is she due tomorrow? What are they naming the baby?

I love babies...