Wednesday, July 4, 2007

It's the 4th of July and I'm going to bed before it's entirely dark out!




Today I left work WAY early and finally fulfilled my destiny--I saw Live Free or Die Hard!!!! When I left the theater, my face hurt because I had been grinning for literally two hours. I was just so delighted by the absurd action sequences and blatant disregard for human life! It was incredible! I would see it again tomorrow if I could. The movie was extra-fantastic because it also served to remind me of the Die Hards of yesteryear. John McClane is the best thing that's ever happened to...me.


In other news...nope, that's it. It's nearly 9, and I'm seriously considering going to bed. No fireworks for me, I guess. I'm bailing on a couple people, but I really just don't feel up to it. Instead of going to bed at 11:40 last night, like I normally do, I managed to stay up til 12! (Whose fault could that possibly be? Hmm?) That 20 mins. makes all the difference apparently, sleep-wise. So I'm extra tired.

I just realized how different my life is now. Particularly my sleeping habits. Gone are the days of staying up til 3 and waking up at 10. That was only like 3 months ago! Will I ever get it back?? I WANT THAT LIFE BACK!!!!!! Oh Provo, why are you so far away from me??

3 comments:

Kyle said...

I know exactly how you feel. Someone is always keeping me up late too...

TheMoncurs said...

Oh man, Die Hard was AWESOME. My parents saw it last Saturday without us and when we told them we were going to see it on Monday they were like, "...can we come?" They saw it twice in 3 days, it was that good. I'd totally see it again too.

I kind of want to marry John McClane. And I loved how his daughter was like a miniature female version of him. "There's 5 left."

Awesome.

Christy said...

I can only hope that John McClane will always be here to save us! We never really talked about the movie afterwards-but I lvoed it too. You can't have too much John killing people. "Enough of this kung-foo $^#%^!"