Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Katy and I are blogging at the same time.
We're listening to Enya.
I have recently enjoyed mustard toast by candlelight.
I'm not excited for this semester. Mostly scared.
I don't have class until 1 tomorrow.
I'm still not fully unpacked.
I have a Jack Bauer messenger bag.
I miss my family a lot.
Stalker is an acid trippy movie.
I desperately need a haircut.
Soon I will speak "Spanish" and "Science, Physical".
I love Savers! I got some sweet stuff today.
It's fun to visit Kyle at work. It means I get to go shopping.
I need some print cartridges and Capri Sun.

2 comments:

Christy said...

That is quite a list. May I just say that mustard toast sounds disgusting. By the way, we miss you too. Lucy is crying-for you. (Actually she just has gas, but it is probably because she msses you too)

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.