Monday, September 10, 2007

Probably I should be doing my 291 homework...

I'm almost not sick anymore! And I like my hair again. Things are looking up.

I just saw Die Hard 4 again--still the best movie of the summer. It is SWEET. John McClane continues to kick trash and be the all-american hero. If I could date Bruce Willis, I would still date Kyle. Sorry Bruce.

So, I have to get ready for school soon. I am feeling like school will never give me a break. Maybe school needs to back off just a little bit. Give the rest of my aspects of life a chance to happen!

I've met some new ward people--a good thing? I'm still clinging to the Park Place ward of yesteryear. Of the few people I knew outside of my apartment and #4, most of them are gone. And it makes me sad. I miss the way things were (cue Barbra Streisand song HERE). But I'm trying really hard to not just immediately dislike new people just because they're not my old friends. So far...eh.

Last night was so funny! I was feeling violent and angry (in a very unfocused and nonserious way). Katy and I just sat at Kyle's apartment feeling destructive. Fun times! Kyle did our Spaghettios dishes and gave me a Michael Scott talking birthday card. I turned 8000 days old yesterday! Now I'm 8001 days old. I'm glad Kyle remembered because I did not.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Great! Bruce owes me ten bucks. I knew you'd pick me.