Monday, September 17, 2007

GUYS the thing is, I really don't like Physical Science. I'm in class right now. I'm being a bad kid. Katy and Celia and I have been perusing facebook instead of learning about unbounded fluids. My bad!

Even though I hate Physical Science, I'm still pretty happy about life right now. We went to India Fest on Saturday! Always a good time. We got some sweet Indian clothes, and saw the Pageant and killed Ravana, and took some pictures that I have decided are too ugly to display. Others disagree. But my will is strong.

Instead, here's a picture of last night's mustard toast:

Katy's leaving and taking her computer :(

2 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

Um..mustard toast? I don't think I can possibly conceive of something more disgusting. Sick.

Also, I never even went to physical science, so don't feel too bad. And I had my sister and another good friend in there who should have made it worth my time, but...I really hated that class. And I still passed somehow.

Christy said...

Mustard toast does look disgusting. I'm sick of looking at it whenever I check your blog. I demand a new blog entry.