Saturday, September 22, 2007

just to satisfy my demanding older sister

I really like this picture of Katy and Katy from India Fest:
Gosh, I had no idea that mustard toast would get such a strong reaction. Unfortunately you're all WRONG. Mustard toast is SO GOOD guys! If you like mustard, and you like toast, what's the problem? I've converted many people to the delights of mustard toast. (Like 2!) Mustard has ZERO CALORIES--which is why it's such a great snack. I will defend it til I die.

Life is GOOOOOD except for school--that still sucks. BUT everything else is sweet. I just put some ugly pictures up on facebook--I'm trying to be okay with it. My vanity is disgusting. I went to the homecoming game today, WAY out of character--it was the first football game I've been to since I was a freshman. It was really fun though! I forgot how into it I can get. And it was fun to get soaked in the rain and freeze to death. Tonight is Nieman's birthday party, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIEMAN! She doesn't blog so she won't know I said that. Oh well. I just love her.

Last night Kyle/Katy/Ashley/I saw THE INVASION. OH MY GOSH it was so good. I'm a sucker for Nicole Kidman. She's so gorgeous. And it was SO scary! I normally don't get that scared by movies, but I was seriously clutching poor Kyle's hand. It was really intense.

Christy, the pictures on your blog are so cute I can hardly stand it. I won't be able to breathe until it's Thanksgiving and I'm holding Lucy.

7 comments:

Christy said...

Bless you for blogging. I was checking your blog for about the eighteenth time today and saw your new blog and got freakishly excited. Goose is also thrilled (but I'm not sure why. we are playing her favorite game of throw the "lamb blankie over her face until she figures out how to rip it off", that could be it.) I love Katy's cute haircut. I hadn't seen it yet and she looks so cute. I'm about to go check your facebook to see your pics too. I'm glad you had a fun time at the game. I've gotten into BYU football way more as an alumni than as a student. Weird huh. I guess Danny did that to me. Does Kyle like football? Is that why you went? I'm glad it was fun. Love you!

Christy said...

you can tell I haven't talked to you on the phone for awhile/I have lots of time on my hands because that comment was freakishly long! Call me Monday (don't call while I'm at lunch with Mom!) so I don't have to write long comments and pretend you can talk back.

TheMoncurs said...

I hate mustard. It is the devil's condiment.

TheMoncurs said...

Also, who IS this Kyle character?

Becca said...

Kyle is my boyfriend, and he does NOT like football games. He was at work all day, which is the only reason I was so desperate for something to do. Also, mustard is the food of the gods. Also, I like imagining Lucy playing that game. I love that lamb blankie. And I will call you Monday, Chris.

TheMoncurs said...

Well, yes, I put the whole boyfriend thing together, I was looking for a bit more of a story.

Becca said...

Well, I liked him ages ago, and he liked me, but always at the wrong time when we were dating other people. Awkward. Then we were both single--and now we're not!