Monday, September 24, 2007

life is just awkward today

Um, right now I'm sitting downstairs, and my roommate's visiting teachers just came over but they said we shouldn't leave and it's pretty awkward. Everything about today is awkward! I've been alternately weird and mean. I know that's not okay. I'm just...awkward. So awkward that FHE made me cry. Yeeeeah.

BUT SERIOUSLY, WHAT'S UP WITH FREAKISHL SHELTERED PEOPLE????

Anyways. Today was so cold that I listened to Imogen Heap! I love winter music. Maybe soon I can listen to old school Damien Rice? That's like, one of the only good things about cold weather.

There are lots of things I'm looking forward to, but nothing that's soon enough to get excited about yet. I wish it was October. Then I could at least feel like I'm well into the semester.

I was so bored in Physical Science that I took a video on my phone. The voiceover didn't come through because I was whispering, which is unfortunate because I was actually really funny, and I'm NEVER funny. I just think Celia does a really funny thing with her face...so I'm putting it up to embarrass her. Also, because Christy gets mad if there aren't interesting things for her to look at every time she gets on the computer.

(I only show my thigh a lot because I'm showing that I'm not taking notes because I'm a bad kid. It's not because I think I have nice legs.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're not a bad kid! What's wrong? Why are you sad and feeling awkward?