Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's snowing! It's not even October! I can't believe it. Today I busted out galoshes, which is SO EXCITING. Galoshes + shorts=my favorite ensemble. But I am freezing.
I'm really in the mood to read some Keats. Normally that would mean I'm depressed, but I'm totally not. I think I have to bust out my Brit Lit anthologies today.
I'm trying to cram 9 chapters of Physical Science into my head in one weekend, NOT a good idea.
Katy and I are listening to Chris de Burgh in our bedroom. It's a good time. And the Relief Society Broadcast is on tv so we don't have to go brave the weather and the crowds! I like being cozy at home.
ALSO I think tonight Kyle and I are going to go see Transformers at the dollar theater! Hurray!
This is Katy with Adonis. This picture is in my heart forever. I think he really likes her.


2 comments:

Julie said...

They make such a cute couple.

Christy said...

Too bad I already know you didn't get to see Transforners. Hope you see it tonight!
PS: Katy is cute