Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I can't sleep, so...

I'm reading the saddest book. It's called The History of Love. I love love love it, definitely one of my favorites. It's beautiful. I really hate having my emotions manipulated, but I love sad things if the emotion is genuine and sincere, which this IS. Just now I had to take a break from it, because I don't want to cry a lot and wake up Katy. It's written by the wife of one of my favorite contemporary author, Jonathan Safran Foer. I think they must have a beautiful life together.
Today I finally saw Children of Men. What an amazing gorgeous movie. Celia and I bawled 4 different times. I loved it. Michael Caine is one of my favorite men in the world. I just found out that he's been knighted. His presence is very comforting. I love babies. This movie made me think of Lucy and how much I love her.
It's been a year now since Lance and I broke up. It's amazing how things always work out in the best way. Celia is still so upset about her breakup, so it was good to talk to her about this, because my current situation gives her hope. Life DOES go on and it DOES get even better.
I'm excited for the party tomorrow. I think it's taking on a surprising scale.

No comments: