Friday, October 12, 2007

Oct. 12 is almost Oct. 13th!

I cannot WAIT until tomorrow. Tonight is a homework night for Kyle and me, so we don't have to ruin our celebratory weekend with studying and writing papers. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make! I think I'll make some chex muddy buddies to make our friday night more exciting. We'll probably take tons of pictures tomorrow that I can put up (for Christy!)

School continues. I wish it wouldn't. It'd be so cool if it was Nov. 20th right now, but Oct. 12th is pretty good too. I feel GREAT about Eng. 291 because of that one successful paper, I'm liking Spanish now and don't feel like a disaster, my Anthropology class (Kayla--it's "Shamanism, Magic, and Religion in China, Japan, and India") is mostly interesting and really low-maintenance, and Physical Science....well it's killing me, but oh well. I think tonight I will memorize 7 chapters of it.

Everyone around me is getting engaged. It's exciting. I think it'll be fun to be in on the planning of a wedding, other than Christy's. I'm learning tons.

Well, I'ma go find Kyle and go home. I'm done with campus for the day.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Woo hoo! Now it is October 13!! Happy Birthday Mulder/Chris!! Hope you have fun birthday activities. Love you! ( Oh and happy almost-22nd-birthday)

Anonymous said...

So who is getting engaged? Anyone I would know?