Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Last night was a much-needed break. Maybe irresponsible--but maybe just really awesome. And we're making up for it today, so we're accepting the consequences. Gladly. Kyle took me to Outback! It was sooooo good. We just really love steak! My enthusiasm for my steak was pretty extreme. And Kyle sure was manly eating his giant piece of meat. THEN instead of doing homework, we went to a movie! The dollar theater is a part of my life in a way it's never been before. We go like once a week now! This summer just had so many great movies that Kyle didn't see and I want to see again! Last night we saw the late showing of Harry Potter. I did NOT bawl in 5 different places this time. But...it was still hard. And amazing. And SO FUN to go to with Kyle! He is so good to watch movies with.

I still have another half hour before my anthropology class. Being stuck on campus without a good book to read is lame.

1 comment:

TheMoncurs said...

You have an anthro class?? Which one? That was my major and my love for the subject matter is deep, abiding, and all-consuming. I'm glad you're taking a class!