Saturday, October 6, 2007

Happy Hour?


Tonight Kyle and I were in charge of margaritas for our ward opening social. We had a pretty good time sequestering ourselves in the kitchen, perfecting the art of margarita-mixing. By the end, they were really good! Kyle's good at customer service, I noticed. That's why he is such a good suit salesman. Also, he is good at salsa dancing!

After the party was over (and I was really really tired) we went to my house and watched Crash. I was so emotionally exhausted afterwards! I really loved it.

Despues, my roommates came home and were really crazy and loud and it didn't really fit my mood, but I love them anyways.

Another exciting thing. Kyle had his first J-Dawgs experience! He really liked it. I can't believe we don't have any documentation. I need to carry my camera around with me ALWAYS, because we so often regret not having pictures of the things we do. We did the cool nighttime Sundance ski-lift ride last week, and took no pictures. Bar-tending tonight, no pictures (except the aftermath, with the empty bottle of Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix). Sometimes we're really boring, but sometimes we are REALLY picture-worthy. I am SO bringing a camera to the festivities NEXT WEEKEND! I am so excited for that. Dinner at the awesome restaurant with the unspellable name in SLC, and then THE OPERA!!!!! I am so lucky. What an AWESOME birthday. I really don't want to turn 22, but I can't wait for all the fun times when it really happens.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Thanks for the one pic at least. You won't becaome a true blogger until you have two pictures per event and entry-I just made that rule up-but I like pictures so I want you to post more. Sounds like you guys had fun making margaritas-mmmmm..that sounds good right now...

Council Bluffs said...

Mmmm, J-dawgs.