Friday, October 26, 2007

one more step, lut-san

Man, I am almost done with this miserable terrible week. All I have to do besides go to class today:

--Finish my paper
--Turn it in

That list used to be hugely long! I'm so happy it's Friday, and all my sorrows are past. That Physical Science test yesterday nearly did me in. I studied for so many hours! And now I have all this weird information floating around in my head, and I don't want it.

So, Wednesday night I was up all night studying. Thursday I was really tired from that, and couldn't wait to go to bed. But for some reason, my roommates and I stayed up til nearly 5 together! There was no reason for it! There's seriously something wrong with us. BUT, it was a lot of fun, and I think some bonding went on. At least I didn't have to wake up at 8, like the rest of them.

No comments: