Wednesday, October 24, 2007

YES

So, I'm really excited about Hallowe'en! The party Kyle and I were going to got cancelled, which was such a bummer because today we FINALLY decided on costumes. BUT instead we are going to throw a supersweet awesomely fun party of our own! It's out of character for us, but it is going to be a wild success. We've already got a lot of support and have some awesome ideas. I'm just excited. I wish I didn't have to do any school, because I want to get this party put together. I pretty much haven't done anything tonight yet because we've been planning it. Oh well. Luckily, next week school is no big deal.

I'm blogging from my own computer! My internet is working momentarily so I had to take advantage of it. I'm sending it to HP this week, they will fix it for me for free!

So many good things! Unfortunately I am going to be really depressed tomorrow because I have to write a paper, finish a project, and fail a test (and yes, I will fail it). Right now I'm clinging to my good spirits though. Plus Kyle gets home soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to get another blog installment as I was reading your last one! Good luck w/PhySci--go for D! go for D! Oh how bad that the chanting at the labor demonstration last night has affected my speech patterns. Of course, I won't be doing that again because Mrs. Culbertson doesn't see the need to support our school. Only wants $$. So Ha! to her. and no more support from me. Glad that the OG was fun....

Katy said...

Hey, look who DIDN'T fail the test, little negativity boots? Becca, in the immortal words of Fran's grandma on Strictly Ballroom, you just got not to be scared.