Wednesday, October 24, 2007

school=death

My internet has been broken for ages, but it wasn't too bad because I always just used Katy's computer. No big deal. But now Katy's computer has been broken for like a week and I've been dying. It is SUCH a hassle, plus no blogging. The only chance I get to go on the internet is on campus or when I steal Celia's computer, like right now.

This is the worst week ever! Just in school I guess, but it sure feels like it ruins everything else. I've never had a week like this--where every single second of every single day is planned out. I don't have a moment of free time! I'm not used to that. SO tonight I pretty much just broke, and instead of studying (which I really should have done) Kyle and I went to Smiths and got treats. He REALLY wanted a root beer float, but I didn't want to go home EVER, so we bought a Christmas goblet, a little tub of ice cream, a bottle of root beer, and a box of plastic spoons and made it in the car. I got cinnamon bears and orange soda--few things could so effectively cheer me up.

Something that DID cheer me up, and was the bright spot in an otherwise depressing day, is that Celia found my gift card! Ok, Mom and Dad got me a bunch of gift cards for my birthday, one of which was $50 at Forever 21. My favorite and cheapest store. FIFTY BUCKS!!! That could buy SO MUCH there. I was ecstatic, because I feel so broke lately, and it's really depressing. So, the very next day after my birthday, it was gone. I hadn't touched it, and everyone else swore that they didn't either. I tore up the house looking for it, and eventually we decided that someone must have stolen it, as ridiculous as that sounds (I am SO GLAD we were wrong). I've been sad about it for over a week (what a waste of awesome money and clothes!) but this morning Celia woke me up because she found it in the couch (where I looked a million times)!!!!!!!! I was so happy. Now, after a terrible week, I can go shopping on Saturday and get really happy! I'm overwhelmed with how lucky I am.

This weekend was pretty cool. Lots of Arrested Development! And Kyle and Katy and I went to Olive Garden, which was hilarious because we all make fun of that restaurant, but Kyle and I secretly (openly) really like it. Katy just wanted to indulge us because she is nice. Kyle and I also went to an awkward party at Katy P.'s house, where we scored a sweet caramel apple that Nieman made for us. It was really hard to eat, so I took a picture of Kyle's attempt. This picture is funny because you can see Rory perfectly clear in the mirror in the background:Check out that fierce concentration! Pretty hot, right?

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Wow. You took and posted the WORST picture of me that I have ever seen. Congratulations!

Christy said...

Sorry school is death. At least its squished in between some fun weekend activities. So you openly like the OG (yes I have heard people refer to it by its initials). Wow Becca...wow.