Friday, December 7, 2007

best show ever


Today I watched episodes of 30 Rock on the sweet fast internet on campus because I've missed the last couple weeks--oh my gosh SOOOO FUNNY. Anyways, in one Alec Baldwin orders some alcoholic beverage that turns out to be a "Nancy Drew" and he gets offended and says to the waiter "For men it's called a Hardy Boy" or something to that effect and man, it just reminded me of Kyle ordering a Harrison Ford at the sweet restaurant in Monterey, and I died laughing. It wasn't even the best part of the episode, but it had great nostalgic value.

Anyways...watch 30 Rock. It will make you a better and funnier person.

2 comments:

Katy said...

YESSSSSSSSSSS.
TRUE THAT.

Katy said...

Best line so far--

hot young intern: Now I'm getting attitude from the sexy librarian over here

Liz: What? Sexy? You are. Shut up.

--PS yes I am reading blogs AS I watch this weeks episode of 30 Rock.