Tuesday, December 11, 2007

i need drugs

I had my first final today! I'm SO RELIEVED that a)it's done and b)I scored big time. It was an anthropology presentation on Hindu marriages, which was pretty much tailor-made based on my specialties. Sometimes I can like presenting--and this one felt really good. My teacher loves me, and I know I have an A in that class.

Unfortunately, the terrible horrible finals start soon. I'm seriously out of my mind with stress, PLUS I'm sick! The timing is awful. I'll make it through somehow.

I don't remember what we've all been doing in the last week. Working a LOT. Playing in the snow. We went to Olive Garden for Caitlin's birthday dinner. Stayed up late watching Fried Green Tomatoes. Christmas shopping. Sitting home all day, being sick. Being on campus all day, being sick. That's about it!

2 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

Aww look at how cute y'all are!

Christy said...

I'm so sorry you are sick. It is totally unfair to be sick during finals. Cute pics of you guys-I miss the snow..but not enough to live in it!