Thursday, December 13, 2007

I think the end is near?

This morning was awful. I woke up feeling like death, like if I got out of bed my bones would crumble to dust and I'd...not exist anymore. Then I went to class (my last 291 and Physical Science classes ever!) which was okay but boring, then I did my scary scary scary Spanish OPI that I've been freaked out of my mind about, and rightfully so because wow, I pathetically bombed (I got full points, but that means nothing), and even though I still have an A in the class, I've realized that I can't speak Spanish and my confidence is shot and I don't like it anymore. Plus I won't have Profe Wilson anymore, and I'm pretty sure he's the only reason I liked Spanish this semester. I just felt terrible and embarrassed.

It's a good thing Kyle was outside waiting for me in the hall, because then instead of walking home alone crying, I could walk with him--still crying though. But then Mom called and I felt better, and Kyle helped me feel better. Then I got home and found an awesome surprise waiting for me. All the Muddy-Buddy-makin' materials I could ever dream of, and a nice letter, and the first flowers I've ever gotten from a boy. They were beautiful flowers. I made Chex Muddy Buddies soon after. I was immediately cheered up and felt sooo much better. Guys...Kyle is great.

Then, instead of studying all night for my Physical Science test that I have to take tomorrow (which I am NOT going to fail) I watched an awesome movie with Kyle and then did nothing! I played on Facebook and watched Kyle do his homework. I got through a couple chapters of Phys Shiz, but I'm still going to have to stay up all night studying now.

I guess it was a...good day? Nope. The good was really good, and the bad was super sucky. I feel relieved that the worst part of school is over--even though I still have 3 finals: one okay, one tricky, and one impossible. The end is finally in sight though: a week from Thursday I'll be out of here, being pampered by Mom, and hugging Lucy constantly!

No comments: