Thursday, December 13, 2007

YES

I was in the best mood today. I studied for physical science and was sooo happy! I love learning about geology and cosmology! Parts of it were really creepy--like how there's a constant background sound wave that's an echo from the creation of the universe. Ahhhh. And how the ocean crust is constantly getting sucked into the trenches by subduction, and that's why the seafloor is so much younger than the continents. I know everything about stars now--that is neat. And I LOVE continental drift!

Anyways, I was feeling confident, and I had a killer outfit on, and it was just lightly snowing, and I didn't fail my test! Then I met Kyle and he came with me to my last physical science lab, which was a planetarium trip! It was pretty cool.

After some homework, we went to Costa Vida and stuffed ourselves with the best food in the world, and now we're cozy at home watching the Twilight Zone. Life is awesome.

2 comments:

Caitlin Carroll said...

I am so jealous of your day. Mine was death... but I get to go home in 5 days! LOVE YOU. Wish I could see you more often. I hate work.

The Olde Man said...

its "plate techtonics" bedda