Monday, December 17, 2007

Early Christmas

Tonight I just couldn't wait any longer to give some Christmas presents! I went a little crazy on threadless.com this year, and got heck of shirts. Caitlin's leaving soon to go home, so I had to give her her present...and then it seemed appropriate to give Celia her shirt...and then Katy was left out so I gave her one of the many I have for her! And then I gave one to myself :)

This one was for Caitlin--soooo perfect if you know her. Her reaction was probably the best I've ever experienced. It's called "BFF"'


This was Celia's, she's been wanting it for ages. It's "The Communist Party".


Katy got this one. I know it's depressing, but so funny! It's called "Emotional Trip".


And this one's mine!--"There's No Crying In Breakfast". The milk is dead! It's funny!

So. It's been a good weekend. This is why:

  • Rice King
  • Leatherby's
  • Muddy Buddies
  • Holiday films
  • Ward Christmas party
  • Cleaning checks cancelled
  • Hot chocolate
  • Lil' Smokies
  • Book Buybacks
  • Shaun of the Dead
  • Very little studying
  • Kyle is great
  • Sugar cookies

I am very happy.

2 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

Those are so incredibly awesome! Too bad being a grown up with a grown up type job makes buying awesome tshirts kind of silly since I can't really wear them anywhere. I have to spend my hard earned cash on office apparel (sigh).

Lauren said...

Awesome shirts.