Thursday, December 20, 2007

Last Provo Post of 2007


Well, the semester's over. I'm going home tomorrow, and I'm very excited. Mom has all sorts of fun things planned, and it's going to be a great Christmas. I can't wait to see Lucy again!

The last couple of days have been great, instead of stressful. I am going to get a way better grade in Physical Science then I thought, so that was a nice surprise. My last final was Tuesday morning, so I've had plenty of time to relax. I feel kind of bad, because Kyle's been spending all his time with me instead of studying--but there'll be plenty of time for that after I'm gone, right?

On Tuesday Kyle and I had our own little Christmas, which was really fun. We had a great dinner at Macaroni Grill (oooh fancy, I know) and gave each other presents. I got so many awesome things! He is the only boy that I would trust to buy clothes for me that I like! He did a great job--he really knows my style--and my color preferences! Plus he gave me the best blanket in the world. I'm in bed with it right now--it really is amazing. And some scarves and gloves that are going to make me really cool. And I think he likes his present too--I know I do.

I almost have all my Christmas presents. All I need is something for Dad, I think. Dads are always the hardest! I had the best idea for him, but it didn't work out--it wasn't even my fault! Very disappointing. So now I'm stuck.

So...the new Batman trailer is terrifying. Heath Ledger as the Joker--he is the creepiest person I've ever seen! But when I saw/heard Michael Caine, I immediately felt comforted and emotional. I am so excited to watch The Muppet Christmas Carol on Christmas Eve and enjoy his performance! He really gets me emotional in that movie. So good. So good.

Next time I blog I'll be in California, Phoenix, or back from my travels!

[I was going to put up a picture of The Joker, but it was really too horrific. What if Lucy got nightmares? (I really am dying with anticipation...that movie is going to be awesome). So instead I'm giving Michael Caine a little blogger montage, and hopefully he will keep me from bad dreams of Heath Ledger in nasty makeup. Michael Caine is my only hope.]
I really really really really really love Michael Caine.

4 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

I FINALLY watched the trailer for The Dark Knight yesterday and I was totally dying. Heath Ledger is going to be AWESOME. And Michael Caine always is. And I will never object to looking at Christian Bale. Sooo excited!

Katy said...

that is a guy who knows how to smoke a cigarette. and also how to quiet all of our fears.

Julie said...

I adore Michael Caine! His book "Acting in Film" was required reading for one of my classes last semester, and I don't think I've ever been that excited to buy a textbook before.

Hurray for Christmas break!!

Kyle said...

I miss you :'(