Thursday, December 6, 2007

IT'S CAITLIN'S BIRTHDAY!!!

At least, it would be if it hadn't already turned midnight.
Guys, Caitlin is the best! We love her and are SO glad she moved in with us! The dirty managers tried to kick her out, but she's really tough and got to stay.

I met her almost a year ago exactly. She was sitting in Marc's living room with Chris and Carl. I don't hang out with those guys anymore, but Caitlin hasn't been out of my life since. We slowly got to know each other, and then really bonded on trip to the Grand Canyon (she was the only other girl that I knew!). I soon realized that I couldn't get enough of this gorgeous redhead and then, hallelujah, she moved in with me! How lucky is Apt. 3??
Caitlin is a super-genius. She scores the highest in her classes, even though she's taking a billion credits this semester, AND working, AND doing yoga, AND being a vegetarian (it's a lot of work!). And instead of using her powers for evil, she lives in Africa and holds babies with AIDS and is an all-around world-saver. She's definitely going to be on CNN's Heroes segment someday. Anderson Cooper is going to know her. Plus, I am mesmerized by her hair.

And now, a photo tribute to seriously the hottest roommate ever:

2 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

I met her just once and I love her too!

Caitlin Carroll said...

I just want you to know while I was reading this I teared up a little... or a lot. I LOVE YOU BECCA!!!!!