Friday, January 4, 2008

I like 2008

This was my trip to Phoenix: warm weather, my own huge bed, the Mesa temple, Geocaching, Twilight Zone marathon, Z' Tejas, Bagel Bites/taquitos, the oh so exciting outlet mall, Chili's, so much sour gum it came out of my eyeballs, eegee's, DVR-ing with Kyle's mom, TRON, traffic all the way to Tucson, meeting Alan's family, eating Alan's really cool birthday cake, In n Out, downtown Phoenix, black-eyed peas, New Years Eve at a neighborhood block party, Project Runway marathon, shopping, and finally the long journey back to Provo with Kyle and Alan.

It was a really great week! Kyle's family is great. Alan's family is great. Mine is too, but I didn't see them this week. They're still great though.

And now I'm back--and it's freezing cold, and only Hana and Celia are here but they're never actually here, and school starts soon. BUT I'm still happy. Mostly because tomorrow Kyle and I are GOING TO COSTCO because I'M A MEMBER NOW!!!!!!! That is SUCH a good Christmas gift! I'm a real adult now. AND I can get cheap toilet paper in bulk.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Nothing beats cheap toilet paper in a house full of girls.

Janae Wallace said...

Project Runway = Yes