Friday, February 15, 2008

I love love!!!

We had the best Valentines Day! Kyle and I hung out in the early afternoon before our classes, as usual. We got hungry and decided to get 5 Buck Pizza (like we do at least twice a week) and because of the day, we got it heart-shaped. Very festive. It was an impromptu and rushed little celebration, but still fun.


After I got raced home from class, Kyle had a sweet present waiting for me--all my favorite candy. I LOVE candy. Kyle must be content to have a fat wife, because seriously, he gave me candy by the pounds. Holland mints and cinnamon lips and Andes...oh man. Luckily, I'm sharing. Then he had to race to work. Because he worked til 9, I was in charge of the real festivities this year--so I'm putting him in charge next year.

For dinner I went to all of our favorite places and got our favorite foods to-go and it all came together to be a really great meal. It was FUN to eat them all together! We had baked ziti and breadsticks from Olive Garden, chips and salsa from Chilis, curly fries and Dr. Pepper from Arbys, and cheesecake from Outback! It was awesome. That plus candlelit table=a really good time.


Love is real and love is awesome.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I got to come home from the hospital for Valentine's Day and that was lots of joy! Pretty wobbly today.But I can walk around much better. Loved your fun day description!

Janae Wallace said...

I didn't get more than you! You got tons of stuff! It sounds like your day was really fun, I'm so happy to hear all that! And yay for your mom coming home!! What a great and glorious day!

Christy said...

What a fun idea!

Scotty said...

We're lovers of loving love, it's love, it' love, it's love, it's love... we're loverrrrrrrrrs of loooooooving looooooooooove!

The aquatats always have something lovely to say.