Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I should be sleeping

I took two midterms today--one was excessively hard, and one was pretty childish. Both felt good.

If you're ever sick, I would recommend being engaged to Kyle. He's very nice. But please don't get engaged to him, because then who would I marry in May?

That last post was about 24. How can Tony be not only ALIVE, but also EVIL?? Two years ago, I watched him die in Jack's arms in an incredibly tragic and tender moment--and believe me, I was in mourning for a while after that. Katy and I seriously sobbed the whole way home from Christy's house that night, and I think we even wore black the next day. He's a very big deal. I'm glad to see him alive, but now he's the bad guy--and he shaved his head, a very un-Tony look. All of these things are wrong! Now I'm wishing that Jack WAS beatable, because I can't like him ever again if he kills his best friend Tony. Remember all the times that Tony had to save Jack? Remember when he totally sacrificed himself to save his wife Michelle, and then she divorced him, but then they got back together because their love was so awesome, and then she was murdered and he died trying to avenge her? It's a shame to be forced to root for the bad guy, but when that bad guy is Tony Almeida, I'm with him all the way.


5 comments:

Caitlin Carroll said...

Yeah, I probably should not be sharing my most emo moments with all of the world (or the three people who actually read my blog). But it is pretty entertaining to read.

Karen said...

You are too funny.I am glad that with all the things on your plate, you have time and energy to love Tony A. :)

Karen said...

OK, since I'm lots better at sitting now, I just watched the trailer. AAUGH!! I can't believe they are going to make us wait a YEAR to see that...oh no! Tooonyyyy!

Katy said...

I can't believe you had the audacity to post that middle picture. Way to be respectful of my ongoing pain, grief-monger.

Diana said...

Hi Becca, this is Diana! I found your blog through like 5 other people and was really excited because YOU'RE ENGAGED! How fun! Congrats, you guys totally look happy and I am so excited for you! I was all enjoying reading your blog and then all of a sudden start finding out about 24's season started, Tony has gone evil . . .what is this?!?! I had no idea. As shocked and horrified as I was, I was glad to stumble on your blog because now I can prep myself and not totally freak out when I watch it, so thanks becca! Oh and we have a blog too if you're ever bored, holtfam.blogspot.com! Congrats again!