Thursday, February 21, 2008

My List

I was in the WORST MOOD today. But now I'm not! Like at 4:00 I was just sick of feeling miserable, so I kind of just decided to stop. I can't believe it worked! I called Nieman, which always pleases me, and I listened to some incredibly happy music (Christy, I love Yael) and then I was really productive!

Black Eyes:
--I'm still sick
--School is unfortunate
--Kyle's getting sick
--Kyle and I need to find an apartment
--School is REALLY unfortunate!

Feathers in my Cap:
--Kyle doesn't work tomorrow
--My class tomorrow got cancelled
--It's the weekend almost
--I'm getting less sick
--Most of my stressful things are done
--We're all going home in a week (all meaning me, Kyle, Katy, and Nieman)
--Katy got TRON in the mail today
--I've been really busy, and that means I've been really productive

I can't wait for my kids to have awesome grammar.

...I love my major.

10 comments:

Alan said...

I like grammar too. There's nothing like grammar's homemade cookies. Yay for grammar & grampa's house.

amanda said...

I have no idea was Tron is, I am pretty sure that I am going to be embarrassed for saying that...

Kyle said...

Ones their was a maughnster. Hoo lived underneeth my bed. It eight burritoes and little childeren. Fin.

Cannon said...

Would you like an apple pie with that?

TheMoncurs said...

When things used to get crappy up at BYU me and my favorite roommate used to have dance nights.

What's a dance night you say?

It's a night with no rules. Wear whatever you want, dance however you want, and no one judges. We'd crank up the music in our living room and dance around in leggings or belly dancer costumes or underwear or whatever we felt like. It was amazing what it did for our spirits (and, incidentally, our waist lines. Dancing is fantastic exercise).

Sometimes after Aaron is in bed I crank up the ipod, strip down to my skivvies, and dance like a wild woman. Best thing ever.

I recommend it.

Karen said...

What happened to the Wymount apt??? Maybe you ought to call yo mama?

Jaclyn said...

I cracked up at your comments on grammar...I'll have to tie them in somehow to one of my lessons. My juniors would like it-

Katy said...

Becca, let me be the eighth to comment on you blog.


okay thanks.

Janae Wallace said...

Wow! 9 comments now! I just wanted to say that I am also obsessed with grammar. Maybe our children will be in advanced reading and spelling classes! Oh boy I can hardly wait!

Council Bluffs said...

Because everyone and their mom has commented on your blog, I will as well. I don't like grammar. That's all.