Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm very happy

I'm in a good mood! I'm at Kyle's apartment and we're trying to figure out how to rearrange the furniture. Should we get rid of the drums, the piano, or Council Bluffs' African stuff? I'm sitting with Council Bluffs and Emily Mott and Nam and Bryce and Kyle and we're debating about what city is better, Provo or Orem? I do not know. Provo has Rice King, but Orem has Super Target. There's no good answer.

Last night was sooo fun. The city was cool--we went to all our favorite stores, and then signed off on the proofs of our invitations. They are going to be the hottest invitations ever--I'm in love with them.

After we dropped Katy and Celia off at a movie theater, Kyle and I went on a date to Ikea. It was really great. We got good decorating ideas for our new apartment, and ate at the little cafeteria (mmm Lingonberry juice with Sprite...) and I bought some cool stuff from the As Is department. Plus Katy P. was working, and it was really fun to see her! It was a great time. We'll probably go there all the time when we're married--for our fancy nights out. Between Ikea and Costco, we're going to have family night all set for months. Just like my parents!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

That is awesome! One of the best things about being married is decorating the apartment! I can't wait to see your invitations!