Monday, February 18, 2008

Presidents Day, Shmresidents Shmay

That comic is really awkward and funny. I hung out with an ex last night and it wasn't weird at all. I like how time passes and changes things.

Well, I'm sick. I'm spending my holiday in bed/on the couch, doing homework and watching tv. I guess it's not that bad, besides the actual being sick part. Kyle is wonderful and has taken care of me all day, but now he's at work. This next week is really stressful, so the timing isn't great. BUT I will survive. It's been a really fun weekend, and I'm just sad that I have to go to school tomorrow. And take a midterm (a scary one). But I'd rather be sick now and be healthy later--there is so much going on this semester! I would hate to be sick for engagement pictures, or bridal pictures, or my trip to California, or my trip to Texas, or for any of my three bridal showers. So...I'll be sick this week during midterms and not complain too much about it.

No comments: