Wednesday, April 16, 2008

At work!

I'm sitting in my cute little cubicle at Independent Study. I really love it here. Mostly everyone is gone by 5:30, and the rest are gone by 6ish. So now it's 6:30 and I'm pretty much alone. It's funny how I'm still motivated to work even when there's no one to see me slacking. I'm only blogging right now because in the two weeks I've worked, I've never taken my paid break--so I at least get a blogging break, right? They just gave me a green IS polo shirt. Yes, I am excited.

Today Kyle and Katy and I went to pick out Kyle's tuxedo! Oh man you guys, he is going to look GOOD. He has such style. I had a sudden vision of what we're going to look like that day, and I am PSYCHED OUT OF MY MIND!!! I so love my dress. His tux totally works with my dress. Standing next to each other is going to be awesome.

Today was one of my only days to sleep in--and I was woken up early by two chainsaws right outside my window. I went into a rage.

Also, I am feeling VERY proud of myself for setting people up on successful blind dates. Two in a row last weekend--NICE. I have a one or two more in the works.

Disneyland=PLANNED. So everyone just chillax. All we have to do is survive til next Sunday.

1 comment:

Council Bluffs said...

Thanks for plannin Disneyland. Any idea where we can find cheap tickets?