Monday, April 14, 2008

Sorry this is boring and catch-uppy


All right guys. I am finally alive again! I have been so seriously deranged lately, due to, oh you know, EVERYTHING. Man alive, school has just been kicking my trash! BUT, it's over. I mean, I still have all my finals, but those are cake next to the projects I've been doing. And they're finally all done! I just finished the last thing that needed to be done, and I'll turn it in tomorrow. I'm exhausted. Kyle is currently sleeping next to me on the couch, the poor kid is all tuckered out.

Isn't life just great? Today was like 80 degrees in Provo. It was beautiful. Tomorrow's the last day of school. And I have a job! I've been working for like a week. And--here's the crazy part--I LOVE it! Seriously, I HATE being employed, and jobs have always been the worst part of life for me. But this job is fantastic. I work at BYU Independent Study, and I'm an English grader. It probably couldn't be more perfect for me. My coworkers are really great, my boss is super nice, and I get to just sit and read and grade portfolios for hours. It's so great.

This summer is just going to be amazing. I'll take lowkey online classes in the summer, and I'll work all the time at a wonderful job and make enough money to pay the rent. Oh and I'll be MARRIED, which is getting to be more and more real. Only 33 more days! I've barely been able to think about it, bceause there was so much awful stuff that had to happen before then. But now it's only finals, Disneyland, and then I'm in California doing final preparations!

Umm...I'm excited.

3 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

I swear you have the cutest clothes ever. So jealous.

Karen said...

I'm so glad that you are back blogging. It's been very sad to check and check and it was still the wedding picture thing.....You both look adorable and I'm so glad that life looks better now. Who's gorgeous dress??

Jules AF said...

If only your job hired non-BYU employees.... I need a job this summer that starts in June. Lame.