Friday, May 30, 2008

Segment Two: Post Honeymoon Activities

The night we got back from our honeymoon, we got to open all our wedding presents! It took a LONG time, and was so much fun. That's the only time in my life that I'll have that many presents to open. I was overwhelmed by people's generosity. We got so many awesome presents.

And TONS of gift cards!
Then we headed to Big Sur! On the way, we saw Cannon! We were very excited--we missed him.
Once Lucy and Christy and Danny got there, we pretty much just showered Lucy with affection. I had to take the chance while I had it--and now I miss her so much!

We had a LOT of fun playing in the tiny tent that Kyle and I used.


Dad's idea of a good trip:
Kyle taught us girls how to play poker.
Christy was very excited to win. Just imagine the sound she made as she raised the roof. This is my favorite picture from the whole trip!

5 comments:

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

"Oi Oi"! I don't know if that is accurate-but as close as I could get. How embarrassing! Half of your pictures were of Lucy eating-how funny. She is doing that right now actually. Thanks for posting-I love your pictures. I'm sad I missed you guys opening gifts-but now it feels like I was really there!

Caitlin Carroll said...

You had SO many presents... makes me want to forget this whole mission thing and skip straight to marriage. How materialistic of me :)

Jules AF said...

I was expecting something else when I saw that title. Thank you for disappointing me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.