Saturday, July 12, 2008

Family Time

We had so much fun last night! We went swimming with my cute cousins, and then we all ate a DELICIOUS dinner at Grandma's house.

Here are the cutest sisters--Sarah and Emma.Ben was threatening Kyle's face with a popper--every time she sensed danger, Emma threw herself around Kyle to protect him.

Emma and Sarah did hair makeovers on Kyle and me. They did a great job. Every couple seconds Emma or Sarah would put her face in my ear and make sure she wasn't hurting me. Kyle was obviously enjoying a nice scalp massage from Emma here.
I wish I'd gotten pictures of Ben and Grace. By the way, our little Gracie took her FIRST STEPS last night!!! I'm so excited I was there to see it. Grandpa is the KING of teaching babies to walk. I believe he taught Katy in Denmark, and Ben in Sweden--and now Grace in Provo!

ALSO we had some surprise visits. Uncle Kim and Aunt Shirley stopped by, AND we got to meet their daughter Emma who plays Foofa on the show "Yo Gabba Gabba", which my cousins LOVE. She talked in the Foofa voice--it was quite fun.

Thanks to a recommendation from Nieman, Kyle and I rented and watched Lars and the Real Girl last night. I really liked it! Like...yep, I loved it. It was funny and sad and charming and happy.

5 comments:

Kaity said...

i'm so glad you like lars and the real girl- it is GREAT. sarah and emma are just getting cuter!

Christy said...

I'm so glad you had a fun night with everyone. I didnt know Emma Lee was on Yo Gabba Gabba-does she dress up or does she look like person?

Katy said...

I love that movie!! And also Sarah and Emma!! And also Yo Gabba Gabba!! And I guess you're okay too.

Anonymous said...

What the heck is Yo Gabba Gabba?!?

Nancy said...

It was SOOOOO fun being with you guys last night! My kids just absolutely adore both of you. Thanks for being so awesome to them!