Friday, September 19, 2008

Feathers In My Cap



  • IT'S FRIDAY!!

  • Today is going to be such a good day! I know it.

  • I have Lucy pictures to put up, but that'll have to wait til I'm on my computer at home.

  • The LRC is empty right now, it's weird and I like it.

  • Tonight is going to be awesome because Kyle and I have decided that it will be awesome.

  • Kyle had to work late yesterday (12.5 hours total!) so he got HECK of overtime money.

  • We're going out tonight because we haven't even seen each other lately.

  • The last couple nights I have been sleeping GREAT. I don't know why.

  • This is my last day of being sick, I can tell.

  • My birthday is in less than a month.

  • We have a very busy and fun weekend ahead of us.

  • I have TWO good books to read.

No comments: