Thursday, September 4, 2008

Well, here I am again, sitting in the LRC. Get used to that, because I'm pretty sure it's going to be a common thing around here. I'm so miserable from waking up so early every morning--seriously, I'll be complaining about in on here until the semester ends. So get used to that too. I usually start classes at like 1 or 2--one time I didn't take a class because 11 was too early. I never went to (or even watched) Tuesday devotionals because, seriously, who wakes up early enough? So now, having 7 am class and work and staying on campus for 12 hours every day is seriously a shock to my system.

BUT--there are good things too!!
  • I found my North Face! HALLELUJAH!!!!
  • I got a free hot dog in the quad today
  • Tomorrow is Friday
  • Tomorrow is Cameron's open house in Highland, and I get to see Nieman
  • Saturday we get to visit Kyle's relatives in Ogden with his parents
  • Next week, Christy/Danny/Lucy are visiting
  • Next week, I get to meet Jack (Amanda's man) when he visits
  • I'm getting a raise at work
  • I'm getting another raise at work in 2 months
  • Last night I went to bed at 8:45
  • I'm super caught up on homework. So what if it's the first week?

I need a good place to nap on campus. Do you guys have any suggestions?

2 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

I always liked grassy spots in the quad when the weather was nice. As one who worked at the library I was often annoyed by students sleeping in the stacks. It made my job kind of hard. But the grass...you're not in anyone's way in the grass.

I just got all melancholy and sentimental thinking about my naps under the trees at BYU. I'm such a sap.

Jaclyn said...

While it's still warm, the benches outside are just fine. The Benson is great for naps because it's a less traveled building-- the JFSB on the fourth floor is perfect too. Great chairs with footstools in front of floor-to-ceiling windows...good luck!