Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dweud! (that means hello)

Here I am again, blogging in the LRC to kill time. It seems like it's been an eternity. It's good to be in the LRC again. Katy's on the computer next to me, listening to Welsh music on Blackboard. Hey, I signed up for Welsh. Yeah, that's right. Katy and I are going to be Welsh-speakin' ice road truckas. So, my classes are really weird. HEPE (gag but easy), geology (love my teacher and I'm totally interested), Spanish (kill me please, but not really because after this semester I'm done with Spanish!), my tutor certification class that I have to take for my job (it's okay because I get a raise for taking it and Katy's taking it with me), and now Welsh. Not only am I going to be a cooler individual once I speak Welsh, and we will totally have a good excuse to visit Wales now, but I'm also getting $500 for taking it. Worth it.

3 comments:

AnnaDee said...

say something welsh. and tell katy to blog

Lillian said...

how did you pull off getting $500 for taking it? I want in on the scam...

Uberpsycho Tom said...

I bet it's becuase all you ever here about is Scotland, and Denmark, and all the UK except Wales

I should know I have that odd liking to Iceland and am currently studying Icelandic for that reason