Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh, Jo, your one true beauty! (Or something like that)

Guys, I just cut my hair. Short.

So short that it reminds me of when Katy cut her hair over the summer.

So short that in the back, it's shorter than Kyle's.

So short that I had to buy new hair products.

So short that when it's wet, I look bald.

So short that I freak myself out everytime I look in the mirror.

It's really short. I haven't decided if it's a good or bad thing.

UPDATE: I'm liking it more and more. Everyone at work freaked out because they think it's cute, so the positive reactions are helping. Plus, the gunk that I put in it is really fun. Also, no more flatness around my face! If nothing else--I've got volume. So, my conclusion is--it's a good thing. I have no regrets.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's see how it turned out!!!

TheMoncurs said...

I require pictures!

I wish I was as brave as you.

Jules AF said...

I hate pictures on posts, but this one NEEDED A PICTURE.

Rica T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rica said...

I realized I was on the wrong account when I commented earlier....but I'm sure you still look gorgeous! Waiting for pictures!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo ...what does Kyle think?

Becca said...

I'll put up a picture as soon as I figure out how to make it look good--for now, I just put gunk on my hands and mess it up!

Kyle thinks I look hip. The man has style. And if he was one of those guys who only liked long-haired girls, he wouldn't have married me.

Nancy said...

I can't wait to see it! I'm sure it looks tre chic!

TheMoncurs said...

I DREAMED about your hair (it looked fabulous).

The blog world is infiltrating my sleeping subconscious. I should probably be concerned.

Karen said...

DYING for the photo, Becca--obviously your public awaits. How long has it been since you went really short--like 4 yrs. old, maybe!

Julie! said...

Exciting!! I love it when people make drastic changes to their hair. I really, really do. I bet you look fantastic already, but you're just not used to it yet. That's what happened when I chopped mine off this summer.

Julie! said...

Also, pictures! Pictures, I say!!