I don't have cancer! Now I for sure don't have brain cancer OR cervical cancer.
Most of you don't know that we were worried for a bit, but now you can rest easy knowing that I for sure don't. The doctors still don't know what's wrong with me, but at least it's probably not life-threatening!
Life is definitely looking positive to me today, after a long crappy depressing week.
- It's Friday
- It's the weekend before Thanksgiving
- Kyle and I are coming up with fun plans for tonight to celebrate me being cancer-free
- I am so close to being done with my Christmas shopping (what does one get for one's husband?!)
- My Thanksgiving holiday plans are looking awesome (thanks mostly to Nancy taking me to Twilight next week! Yes I gave in to the temptation, judge all you want)
- It still hasn't snowed
- I listened to Christmas music for the first time today! A little early maybe, but it was great.
- In a month I get to go HOME and see my family!
- Oh, and I don't have cancer