Here are some good things:
- I finally got new jeans yesterday. TWO pairs!
- My scariest project of the whole semester was yesterday, went well, and I don't have to think about it ever again
- Quantum of Solace came out today, which means it's that much closer to coming to the dollar theater
- It has been raining a lot recently and I love it
- My house is really clean
- Katy and I rocked our Welsh class yesterday with an AWESOME Welsh Choose Your Own Adventure game
- Some of my plans (for something that I guess can't be announced officially yet) are really coming together! (Oh that has nothing to do with babies)
- I haven't had a really bad, put-me-out-of-commission migraine for over a whole month! Vitamin B2 and Magnesium are actually working
- Our holiday plans are finally solidified, we're staying here for Thanksgiving and going to Concord for Christmas
- I've already started getting Christmas presents for my family
- I get to leave work early today because I've worked too many hours this week
So, yeah! I'm feeling pretty good. As soon as I leave work I'm going to the mall to spend a gift certificate that's burning a whole in my pocket.